Equipo de Soldadura por
Automatización y Robótica de
Sistemas de Corte
Equipo de Protección
- Todas las categorías
- Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW)
- Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW)
- Friction Stir Welding (FSW)
- Submerged Arc Welding (SAW)
- Laser Beam Welding (LBW)
- Todas las categorías
- Carriers, Manipulators & Robotics
- Welding Heads & Torches
- Power Sources
Aristo RT Robotic Torches
The Aristo® RT robotic torches offers world class performance in single arc and tandem applications. Standard arm torches are also very suitable for mechanized solutions.
There are three different product set ups:
Robotic standard arm (external cable)
Robotic hollow wrist arm Helix (+/-220°)
Robotic hollow wrist arm Infiniturn (endless rotation)
With multiple gas cooled models and multiple water cooled models available in different swan neck angles. Packages available for ABB, Fanuc, Kukaand Motorman/Yaskawa.
- Collision resistant design meaning no readjustment of the torch neck. Giving TCP (Tool Centre Point) stability and reducing downtime, increasing productivity
- Integrated blow out capability can be used for cooling and cleaning of the robotic neck
- Long life of consumables, torch body and spares
- All torches support ESAB TrueArcVoltage™ systems and TouchSense* function from ESAB power sources
- Quick change system for torch neck
- Simple exchange of the cable assembly
- Constant TCP when changing the torch neck or cable assembly
- Extremely strong brass outer tubes provide highest TCP stability
- Large selection of torch necks to suit every weld application
- Customized torch necks can be ordered on request
* TouchSensefunction can be used via gas cup or wire. For TouchSensefunctionality standard robot arm torch is preferred. If using Helix and Infiniturnweld wire can be used as a touch sensor instead of gas cup.
- Large and strong brass outer tube that assures TCP stability due to its high wall thickness
- Low spatter adhesion to brass due to its physical character
- Brass torch flange
- Highest precision guarantees stability
Air and water cooled torches of the same torch model use the same spare parts giving a reduction of inventory.
Smallest gas nozzles and torch heads available in order to perform excellent in all kinds of different welding jobs. Threaded gas nozzles with additional clamping lead to a much better heat transfer and therefore long life consumables which again reduce the downtime of the robot for a constant change of consumables.
Optimized gas flow which brings us an extremely stable and reliable welding arc.