Origo Mig 4002c, 5002c, 6502c
Mig 4002c, 5002c, and 6502c are sturdy and robust switching converter (chopper) power sources intended for heavy duty applications. MIG/MAG and MMA are the main processes and process selection being related to the choice of control panel on the feeder unit. Origo™ Feed with control panel MA23/MA24 or Aristo® Feed with U6/U82.
Well proven technology together with ESAB developed software provides a high reliability and outstanding welding performance. The power source is constructed using a strong metal casing to withstand harsh environments. The large wheels, sturdy lifting eyelets and an under carriage designed for transport by forklift makes the unit easy to move.
The power source integrates with ESAB's industry-leading WeldCloud™ online data management platform via Wi-Fi, mobile cellular or hard-wired Ethernet communication with WeldCloud Mobile together with Aristo W82.
- Reliable and smooth starts and ends supported by efficient hot-start and crater fill functions
- QSet™ intelligent welding system
- TrueArcVoltage™ system measures the correct arc voltage at the contact tip (together with ESAB torches)
- Up to 250 pre-programmed synergic lines (U82 Plus)
- Easily transfer weld data between machines and PC by storing data in a portable format
- Industrial and General Fabrication
- Mobile Equipment
- Offshore Oil
- Ship/Barge Building
- Steel Industry